World Tour Duration...

269 Days. (The tours finished!)

The Approximate Route...

The Approximate Route...
Flights in solid black, overland in dotted red (click to enlarge)

We are currently in...

Bognor Regis, West Sussex, England. Staying at Home!

Photo of the Moment...

Photo of the Moment...
Taj Mahal at 6am. The beginning of the end...

24 August 2009

Hello!

Well, ye olde world tour is approaching quite quickly, so it's time to start writing! Bookmark this page!! Stu and myself will be writing here as much as we can and also hope we can stay in touch and up to date with everyone at home. Thats why it would be great for everyone to comment on these posts and message us back.

Most of you will have found your way here from our facebook message. I just wanted to reiterate my thanks to everyone for making the leaving doo, and that weekend in general a fantastic time. The effort everyone put in to make it from, lets face it, all corners of the UK, was very much apppreciated, and it was great to see you all. Big shout out to everyone who helped out making food - there was loads and it was delicious!!

So, try and pop back every now and again, i'll be writing some initial thoughts here before we leave, but things will really start to get interesting after the countdown at the top reaches zero!

5 comments:

  1. There is little better reason for my comment than that I want to take both your blog-comment-wall virginities, at the same time! One better reason though, is that I will deeply miss the two of you, and wish you the best of luck on your travels, which sound simply marvelous! I'm also very impressed with the professionalism of this blog space; though perhaps the countdown clock is a step too far (amusing as it is). It all leads me to expect nothing less than magnificently magniloquent tales and grand narratives bringing all your epic adventures alive on these pages. Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck lads! I know you'll have a cracking time. Saturday was a lot of fun, shieks a little more so than I remember. Perhaps the five year break was all for the best.

    I'll keep an eye on what you are up to while you are away but I look forward to hear the tales when you return.

    Look after each other, all the best.

    Ben. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stuart and Steve,
    Just found your blog, very impressive I must say!!
    anyway, have a great time and I will logg onto your blog so that I can see all the exciting things you will be getting up to.

    Julie, Kelvin, Georgia and my Stinky Bitch (Phoebe)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi !
    Very impresive blog space, i hope you have organised the rest of the trip as professionally ??
    I hope you have told the brothers from Harlem you come from "Dear old blighty"??
    Stay safe
    Stuarts dad and julies brother :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Boys
    It all sound wonderful already and you've only been gone a few days.

    Never written anything like this before so hope you're as impressed, as I am with your setting up of this blog!!]

    Dont worry about THE MUMS- I'll make sure they behave themselves and dont drink too much (with worry for you?)!!

    Stay safe
    Love Mrs. T. (Chris)

    ReplyDelete