World Tour Duration...

269 Days. (The tours finished!)

The Approximate Route...

The Approximate Route...
Flights in solid black, overland in dotted red (click to enlarge)

We are currently in...

Bognor Regis, West Sussex, England. Staying at Home!

Photo of the Moment...

Photo of the Moment...
Taj Mahal at 6am. The beginning of the end...

29 October 2009

Video Frenzy

This is NOT the afformentioned next video in the series. This is a by-product of Steve being distracted for half an hour... (and the fact that he thinks this is a genius comic moment).



P.S. Hound reminder... 'Is thhis theat thaken'

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the parental advice. I had a g and t as a precaution and am pleased to say that I have come through the experience unscathed. Have you got any more? I'll keep the bottles close to hand and will force another one down if needs be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the parental advice. I had a G and T as a precaution and am pleased to say that I have come through the experience unscathed. Have you got any more? I'll keep the bottles close to hand and will force another one down if needs be.

    ReplyDelete